We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
What Personal Data is Collected and How Personal Data is Collected.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, Use Live Chat, or enter information on our site. We collect personal data, such as visitor IP addresses, from visitors to our site using tracking technologies such as third-party cookies and non-cookie technologies. We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and allow us to deliver the type of content and project offerings you are most interested in.
- To send periodic emails regarding your project interests or other services.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email, or phone inquiries)
Purposes for Which the Data is Used and by Whom
We collect your emails for direct marketing purposes in addition, when you register, subscribe to our newsletter, participate in a survey or marketing communication, browse our website, or utilize specific features, we collect information from you. This information is utilized in the following ways:
- Personalization: We strive to tailor your experience and deliver content and project offerings that align with your interests.
- Communication: We send periodic emails about your project interests or other valuable services.
- Follow-up: We reach out to provide further assistance and address any inquiries you may have, be it through live chat, email, or phone.
How Visitors Can Control the Collection of Their Data?
Please note that you can control data collection through your web browser and mobile device. We provide the following instructions to help you exercise this control:
For Web Browsers:
- Declining Third-Party Cookies: Navigate to the settings feature in your web browser and choose to reject all third-party cookies. Alternatively, you can specifically decline third-party cookies from specific websites.
For Mobile Devices:
- Limiting Ad Tracking: Access the privacy settings on your mobile device and locate the option to limit ad tracking. Enable this setting to restrict the collection of data for targeted advertising purposes.
- Resetting Advertiser Identifier: In the privacy settings of your mobile device, you may find the option to reset the advertiser identifier. This action will reset the unique identifier associated with your device, helping to limit the tracking of your data for targeted advertising.
By following these instructions, you can control and manage data collection by third-party tracking technologies on web browsers and mobile devices.
How do we use the Data we collect?
Our objective is to utilize this data in order to accurately identify and connect with you, thereby offering an optimal online experience where ad-supported content is accessible at no cost, and the advertisements presented to you are relevant and engaging. Furthermore, we employ this data to effectively operate, enhance, and improve our services.
- Cross-device matching: By identifying various devices and browsers associated with you, we can strategically target, regulate, and sequence advertisements, allowing us to effectively measure and analyze campaign performance. For instance, this cross-device matching enables us to avoid showing you ads for a property you have already searched on one device, such as your tablet, after viewing them on your phone. Instead, we can present you with advertisements for upcoming property launches where you can utilize those interests. Additionally, this matching process ensures that your opt-out preferences are recognized across all connected devices, providing a consistent experience. To opt out of cross-device interest-based targeting, please utilize the relevant opt-out methods available to you.
- Segmenting Audiences: We employ segmentation techniques to categorize individuals into specific groups based on their demographic and firmographic information linked to their unique identifier. This segmentation enables us to generate insightful reports and conduct thorough analytics. It also helps us determine the most relevant ads and email content that aligns with your specific interests. If you are visiting our website from the USA, rest assured that all data collection activities adhere to the provisions outlined in the California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA). For visitors from Europe, the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) applies, and as a result, you are considered a GDPR-impacted customer.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Marina Plaza, Dubai Marina,